|Maximum Power||20 kW|
|Rated Power||18 kW|
|No. of Blades||3|
|Blade Material||Glass fibre|
|Blade Length||4.5 m|
|Rotor Diameter||9.8 m|
|Swept Area||75.4 m2|
|Nominal Rotor Speed||120 rpm|
|Pitch/Yaw||Downwind active pitch with assisted yaw|
|WIND||Cut-In Speed||2 m/s|
|Rated Wind Speed||9 m/s|
|Cut-Out Speed||30 m/s|
|Survival Speed||70 m/s|
|TOWERS||Lattice||15 – 36 m|
|Monopole||18 – 27 m|
|Tilt-Up||18 – 27 m|
|DESIGN PARAMETERS||Turbine Design Class||IEC 61400-2 Class I|
|Temperature Range||-20° to 50°C|
|Lifespan & Servicing||20 years, subject to regular maintenance|
- Remote & Island Communities
- Built-Up Environments
The E-20 is capable of supplying electricity to 13 homes each year.
|Annual Mean wind Speed (m/s)||Estimated Annual Output (kWh)|
Reliability & Safety
- Second Level: Electronic control system activates mechanical brake with shaft lock and electromagnetic induction brake.
- Third Level: Passive springs deploy, putting the turbine blades in a stall position, spoiling the rotor
aerodynamics and subsequently its ability to rotate.
DATA INPUT & MANAGEMENT
- Remote Control: Allows the remote customization of the wind turbine in order for Ryse to provide optimum
performance in every site.
- Storm Detection: Intelligent storm detection algorithm and automatic safety lock protect the turbine in the event of dangerous gusts/hurricane weather.
- LCD display in control box. Can output to local PC or be monitored remotely via the internet.
CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE
- Anti-Corrosive Blades: The blades and nacelle are treated with epoxy paint and hermetically sealed. This gives corrosion and saline protection, making the turbine ideal for island, coastal or desert deployments.
- Ryse service contract available.
- Online store for easy purchase of spare parts & equipment: ryse.energy/shop